Creative Strategist Manager.
As a Creative Strategist Manager, you will lead the planning and execution of client strategies and client creative materials. Strong copywriting skills with a creative spirit are essential as well as an enthusiasm for the influencer marketing world. Along with the strategy, you will be responsible for the proposed design phase from a structural point of view.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Strategize, structure and execute prospective client proposals from ideation to post-proposal implementation.
- Work cross-department to deliver winning campaign concepts utilizing influencers that emphasize our unique and groundbreaking creativity.
- Develop strategies to meet brand objectives and deliver ROI.
- Manage multiple presentations and creative proposals with competing priorities, liaising with clients and campaign team members while adhering to deadlines.
- Lead the translation of a brand brief into a fully executed and thoughtful creative campaign concept.
- Research brands and market trends to develop relevant campaign concepts.
- Support the creative team with creative direction and graphic design elements, ensuring that the branding elements are respected across all communication points (Website updates, branded materials).
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a creative strategy role.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Past experience as a copywriter desired.
- Experience in digital marketing, particularly influencer marketing, in developing strategies to meet brand objectives, support ROI and drive sales.
- Comfortable in structuring and executing long proposal documents.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Up to date on digital influencers and content creators in the fashion, beauty, tech, food and beverage and lifestyle space.
- Experience in market and brand research.
- Excitement to be part of a tight-knit and growing team and industry.
- Independent, creative, proactive thinker.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience in responding to RFPs is essential.
- Thoroughly understand the unique needs of prospective clients.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Consistent delivery of strong creative thinking and materials to brand partners.
- Amount of pitches closed and won.
- Ability to navigate a complex communications landscape (internal and external) both written and verbally.
- Independently engage and present to a diverse roster of clients(on phone or in-person).
- Ability to evaluate and juggle deadlines and tasks among competing needs to deliver the highest priority tasks, and gracefully manage timelines.
- Delegate and collaborate successfully cross-functionally.
- Gain experience working at the forefront of new developments in digital marketing, working with top tier brands globally.
- Good compensation and variable performance incentives.
- Young, talented and highly motivated team; colleagues from many nationalities.
- Fast-growing organization, many opportunities to develop, grow and learn.
- High level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Pension the opportunity to grow with us and work across multiple accounts.