Campaign Manager – Maternity Cover
- Plan and manage campaigns at several budget levels to effectively meet client KPIs, keeping execution on time and on budget.
- Think strategically to understand clients’ business goals and devise campaign optimisation strategies to drive opportunities for growth for the client and revenue for the agency.
- Manage influencer partnerships including initial outreach and engagement, negotiation, execution, as well as KPI tracking and reporting. Main influencer liaison for new partnerships and projects.
- Manage campaign budgets and distribute across contracted influencers, presenting optimal budget optimisation and ROI.
- Convert analytical insights and KPIs into actionable plans, concepts and recommendations.
- Oversee projects within clients, leading a team of executives and collaborating with other internal departments.
- Forecast and track client account metrics and analytics resulting from marketing campaigns.
- Maintain regular measurement of campaign ROI and performance, delivering regular reports of campaign results to upper management and client, including evaluation and actionable plans to meet KPIs.
- Developing optimal relationships with external parties and influencers, respecting the company’s culture.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record as a Campaign Manager in an agency environment, leading client and influencer relationships, and campaign delivery for big and medium sized brands.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Influencer Campaign Management
- Experience in managing budgets on influencer campaigns
- Experience with apps is a plus, particularly in the dating landscape
- Ability to nurture and grow client relationships to meet agency revenue goals
- Experience managing campaign executives in an agency or social media team environment
- Positive and outgoing personality – you’ll have outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to build trust and rapport with senior marketing executives in global brands.
- An eye for quality content & storytelling.
- Strong knowledge of blogging, vlogging and social networks.
- Gain experience working at the forefront of new developments in digital marketing, working with top tier brands globally.
- Good compensation and variable performance incentives.
- Young, talented and highly motivated team; colleagues from many nationalities.
- Fast-growing organization, many opportunities to develop, grow and learn.
- High level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Pension the opportunity to grow with us and work across multiple accounts.